Fix8 Structural Silicone (600mL)
(600mL Units)(Carton of 20)
Fix8 Structural Silicone is a high quality professional silicone for use in marine, transport manufacturing, construction including architectural facade structural applications. Available in white, black, grey with anti-mold inhibitors.
Fix8 is a single component high modulus high strength structural silicone that exhibits excellent physical properties in both internal and external applications and displays excellent weather-ability and UV resistance.
Fix8 is suitable for glazing applications, bonding fiberglass, aluminum, stainless steel, timber, PVC, vinyl, rubber and many substrates without a primer, ideal where the use of silicone-based sealant is acceptable. Fix8 cures to a high performing colourfast flexible rubber sealant.
- Structural for bonding marine of most substrates
- Suitable for marine exposure
- Above waterline bonding including synthetic decking
- Can be used for under waterline screw fitting seals
- Medium modulus stays flexible
- Weatherproof and U.V. Resistant
- Cannot be stained or painted over