Fix8 Structural Silicone (White) (300ml) (Carton of 12)
Fix8 White, Size: 300ml cartridges (Carton of 12)
Fix8 is not only used for structural bonding and sealing, also as a professional finishing sealant
A professional adhesive silicone with a beautiful surface finish.
Structural Silicone glass windows, multi-bonding, sealing nearly everything, fittings, fixtures, etc.
Finish sealing of RV, Trailers, Roofs, Walls, Floors, Boats, Electric vehicles, Windows, Fittings and Fixtures (for non-antifoul boats) ideal for interior and exterior usage.
Bonding of panels, glass, ceramic, aluminium, wood, fiberglass, carbon fibre, sealed plywood, Corian, stainless steel, PVC, acrylic, polycarbonate and some other plastics, rubber both solid and blown with a skin, automotive painted surfaces without primers and activators, stones etc. and not limited to the above only.
Elastic range per 1m(3ft) long x 10mm(3/8”) wide = 1000kg (2200lb)
- Professional structural bonding and sealing silicone
- Long working time for excellent finishes or long bond lengths
- Suitable for marine and RV exposure
- Above waterline bonding including synthetic decking
- Can be used for underwater line screw fitting seals
- Medium modulus stays flexible
- Weatherproof and U.V. Resistant
- Cannot be stained or painted over
IMO 2010 Fire Test Procedure (FTP) Compliant through SGS Testing for Part 2 Smoke and Toxicity Test and Part 5 Test For Surface Flammability (Test for surface materials and Primary Deck Coverings). PASS.