Fix3 Synthetic Decking and Flooring Adhesive (Teak) (600ml) (Carton of 20)
Fix3 - Synthetic Decking and Flooring Adhesive for Marine Applications
Size: 600ml Foil Sausage, Carton of 20 (Teak Colour)
Bonding of flexible and rigid PVC marine or commercial flooring panels to, glass, ceramic, fiberglass, carbon fibre, aluminium, wood, concrete, sealed plywood, Corian, stainless steel, PVC, acrylic, polycarbonate and some other plastics, rubber both solid and blown with a skin, automotive painted surfaces without primers and activators, stones etc. and not limited to the above only.
Fix3 is not only used as a structural silicone but also as a finishing sealant. Tensile strength range per 1m(3ft) long x 10mm(3/8”) wide = 700kg (1540lb)
- Bonding Synthetic Marine Decking, composite PVC and other flooring systems.
- Primer-less adhesion to many surfaces
- Suitable working time, excellent bonding performance
- Good flexibility
- Excellent Shock and sound absorbance
- Waterproof, weatherproof, UV stable
- Used as a structural silicone and finishing sealant