Fix200 Polymer Window Adhesive Sealant – Black (310ml)
Fix200 - Polymer window silicone (non- paintable) - Designed for Acrylic and Polycarbonate Window Bonding and Sealing.
Very flexible low modulus structural silicone with primerless adhesion to many substrates. Main attribute is its incredible bonding with Acrylic and Polycarbonate windows and the ability to work with the panels through its expansion and contraction cycle due to the thermal co-efficient of expansion of the acrylic and polycarbonate panels.
Can also bond to:
Glass, ceramic, aluminium, wood, sealed plywood, fiberglass, carbon fibre, Corian, stainless steel, PVC, acrylic, polycarbonate and some other plastics, rubber both solid and blown with a skin, automotive painted surfaces without primers and activators, stones etc. and not limited to the above only
- Acrylic & Polycarbonate window bonding & sealing
- No screws required, no primer required
- Slow cure to ensure excellent melding.
- Primer-less Adhesion to many surfaces
- UV Stable, age resistant and weatherproof
- Ask for professional advice or refer to the Application guide.